Monday, March 16, 2009

3/16/09 In Love.....written @ 5:40am while sitting in bed

I really hope that I'm in love with my best friend/ she's the reason my heart beats again and again

If this love is a game then I'm sure I'll win/ despite all of the passion in this worldwind

B/c she is my girlfriend excuse me my fiancé in training for lack of a better phrase/ with me through the great to the lack of the better days

When I'm at a lose she has a better way always another route/ because outta everyone who ever knew me she's the only who knows about...

...Well me and she still love me for my flaws/ she wants it all and who am I to tell her she's wrong

She doesn't deseve the world she should have the whole damn universe/ the heart of my heart when she in pain I truely hurt

That's why I stop doin dirt I needed her love/ I felt ready when my bones felt heavy 'cause I needed her hugs

I needed her kiss and I need her passion/ and just do right and keep to this light is she's ever just askin'

Imagine......

No comments:

Post a Comment