Friday, March 13, 2009

Shawskank Redemption

Ummm basically I'm just sittin in here/ a dungeon slash breakroom I know its kinda weird

But I don't really care I gotta chair for me sit/ my phone got beats so from here I could spit

Some sick shit about this hip hop business/ that I'm trynna break into til hip hop finished

I'm like Hip Hop's Dentist, make'em open it wide/ hopin they cry as I put all of the metal inside

And start pryin at the wisdom, just get this shit done/ on some shit I am the shit, son you gettin father'd by a shit son

So you go harder at this shit son/ to see how much you get done, but ain't shit scripted so when there's a trigger be a bitch run

Tomorrows another day to go harder in this butter race/ Fuck a case we to young to be takin up state

Where niggaz play that butt rape a broomstick and duc tape/ wear a shit eatiin grin and niggaz call u fuck face

I must say I be damned if that's what's lyin ahead/ even if I gotta lie to feds like lyin in bed

I understand ya'll be lyin so them things wouldn't touch you/ But understand I be lyin like the king of the jungle

It may feel like I'm comin for all you Call me Bush/ but only thing I'm to spoil is the puss

No Elmer but only thing I'm a boil is the kush/ Never choked on that smoked take a tote nigga looks

Ya just wanna coast on the hook I gets open like Books/ never coast wit the flow like the ocean is shook

Oh shit nigga look My state of mind done changed/ ain't no longer grindin for that change now I'm grindin for a change

And if feelin strange then fuck it your a lame/ if you got some shit to say then fuck it be the Game

But fuck it you will change you ain't fuckin wit the pain/ but fuck it we get you dusted mop and bucket for this man

No comments:

Post a Comment