Monday, March 16, 2009

Betrayal written @ 6:30am on downtown D train

Its funny how life can change/ it makes you wonder why life is strange

Like I can understand the rules to life's game/ the tools that life gave were fingers and toes

Friends and family the ones you love but there's those who oppose/ I suppose we call'em hater's instead of niggaz and hoes

But who know's maybe you can't see'em in ya camp/ staring daggers in ya back while act like a champ

They wanna be you by any hollow cost and floss and get the models saused/ so off cause they gas you up like victims of the Holocaust

Or maybe of course its another thing they pity you and take you under their wing/ trynna make you a knight but of course u a king

But doin you comes naturally, it don't have to be a tragedy we suppose to be boys my nigga so why you always mad at me

Is it because ya shadow I out shined/ or ya mind I out grind or maybe the words you gave me I used to out rhymed your lines

I'm no longer stuck in ya state of mind you defined for me/ this time is mine and ya crimes are behind my G

Yea I don't mind you remindin me but your words kept blindin me and I would slip up/ and while you laughed I'm not mad I'll be glad when I get up

Just like you'll be sad when I pick up I see the big picture and my part gets bigger and u suppose 2 be my nigga

....it figures....

No comments:

Post a Comment