Thursday, March 12, 2009

D Train Pain.....written on Downtown D train @ 3:34pm

Lately I been actin' mighty shady 2 my lady/ and maybe its because my baby's the one who made me

But she bravely depraved me of my facist shit/ the shit she'd actually say would make me sick

But I would never call her a bitch she just letting me know/ she wants best for us yes she's just lettin me grow

This is my way of lettin her know/ I may not be a bigger picture nigga but I aint I'm lettin her go

So this is me openin my heart I know is gettin hard but in the dark she's my spark

The all spark to autobots a prize beyond measure/ but see I'm sick of makin her feel lesser she is a treasure

God bless her I know you don't see me in church/ and believe me you won't see me the day after my hearse

But I'm praying that we actually work and be together/ from December back to November I'll always remember...

Who she is but now she's in fear to be my wife/ b/c I wasn't right but these have been the best years of my life

Oh my god I figured it out we were really meant to be/ it was never her who needed work it has always been me

She's perfect and still is but I need some more workin/ so as long as I'm alive I'll strive 2 be like Ms Burden

No comments:

Post a Comment