Friday, March 13, 2009

Everywhere and Nowhere

You gotta be kiddin me to ask a harlem native of its history/ it sorta sickens me of what these politicians think of me

Its like they gettin rid of me, gentrification/ in perfect symmetry with an industry of mothers and haters

We call them mothers just for the obvious reasons/ a man placed his seed in them and now there happy because their children are eatin again

Haters because the they're baby father's are leavin them don't wanna be with them/ and in turn the hate their child for exactly the same reasoning

I'm just pleadin wit the higher power that within our final hour/ don't deprave us because our behavior was sour

But please be patient we need your blessings/ to lessen your painful lessons we're still respecting everyday that you've brung

The more we lessin our expressions you would probably be expectin and increasing level of resentment from the people who have mentioned

They fear and love you your a weapon just form of protection/ a safety blanket for the mind in this ocean of time

I'm hopin these lines of mine haven't distrurb your mind/ and with all that just fall back into a state of sublyme

I'll be fine

No comments:

Post a Comment