Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sins by UNO

Since Jesus died to hide a darker side of our minds/ we've deal'ved right back into the envy and pride

Gluttony and lies and forgot about the lords commands/ deviated from destiny just floss for fans

But of course its banned/ its like the man on the cross' hand Holy so..

I suggest we never cross this man/ but these so called bosses wanna toss these grands

Up 2 sky like the young boy's a fan/ I guess they forgot that this young boys a man

I'm not gunna preach to you cause I'm not from the holy order/ I'm from the block not baptized in holy water

I was born from lust a bastard from birth/ but trust I'm a laugh til my back's in the earth

Put in work and push through the gluttony and pride/ wraith, lust, greed, envy the sloth and the lies

Granted I'm probably been destined to burn/ I can die with a tear in my eye my lesson is learned

This gift to spit is nothin but a blessing I've earned/ destined to get reckless verbal weapons til I'm infested with worms

Lord bless-ed, nothin to mess wit be expectin it homes/ don't be reckless and neglect it til I'm next to your home

I've been a problem since I stepped in this zone I'm an issue/ the power of christ
couldn't compell nor the shells get the missles

Can't let the haters win wit paper thin skin like tissue/ Pandora's box kept hope on lock but what's not is an issue

No comments:

Post a Comment